- WP1 Requirements analysis and data mining preparation (12/14 - 08/15)
Use cases for semantic aware energy optimization and simulation scenario defined. Interesting data mining patterns that should be automatically identified.
- WP2 Semantic energy management system information model (04/15 - 11/16)
OWL based information model incorporating existing meta-models through a model transformation. Semantic and interoperable interface concept and mapping to state of the art technologies.
- WP3 Profiling and pattern detection algorithm (10/15 - 01/17)
Data mining algorithms that exploit the semantic enriched information model and can operate in an automatic and non-supervised mode for identification of energy relevant patterns of humans and building usage.
- WP4 Semantic-aware energy optimization and demand response (07/16 - 08/17)
Semantic-aware energy optimization and demand response algorithm that performs local energy optimization and further allows to calculate load shifting potential for demand response interaction based on different optimization objective functions (economic vs. ecologic).
- WP5 Evaluation based on simulation and feasibility study (03/16 - 10/17)
Simulation results of potential enhancements of more efficient local energy utilization, renewable energy integration and improvement smart grid interaction. Feasibility study showing the hardware requirements for deploying the semantic integration layer on gateway components or sensor and actuator devices.
- WP6 Cost/benefit analysis (08/17 - 11/17)
Quantitative and qualitative comparison of semantic-aware energy optimization with state of the art technologies. Analysis of market potential and exploitation plan.
- WP7 Project management, dissemination, standardization (12/14 - 11/17)
Successful project progress and achievement of scientific research goals. Project results successfully disseminated in scientific conferences and journals and contributed to standardization bodies.